PDA

Voir la version complète : I am from Dragon Saga and i have questions

alaba
09/08/2018, 15h41
#1 Has agility, block% and dodge% been nerfed? In dragon saga, all of these were nerfed badly, to the point that they were useless attributes; so everyone just stacked Health on their gears - with this in mind, what should a ninja stack?
#2 I've noticed that the people are slow in this server, why? In dragonsaga it was possible to get to 400MS with little resistance

mouafr
09/08/2018, 16h20
Block% was nerfed (it is still the most OP thing in the game with savage's crazy soul passive).

Dodge% was kinda nerfed as in the aim rate was greatly increased from Dragonica/Dragon saga official server before the [block/evade/stat cap] change --- meaning it is hard to make it work, however when it does work, it is broken A.F. (and it is arguably still the main subject in PvP discussion aim rate/evade)

Agility is still the main stat required as not being able to hit evade centric build = being useless. (and without some investment in agi you will even miss other classes since any well geared character have over 800-900 agi meaning often 200-300 evade, in turn requiring 300-400 aim rate --- which is sometimes tough to get before the lvl90 set and its cards ~sadly)

As for MS ... it is higher than official servers, however the PvE end game require all in damage, thus most people don't even bother making the MS variant for weaker content. (it is still possible to be over 400MS on any classes, with a few going over 500 for event dg like the current one for example)

alaba
10/08/2018, 00h45
Last question, do thief buffs increase by the base stat or the total stat after item and soulcraft bonuses

mouafr
10/08/2018, 02h31
Base of course xd ... the only time official had complete stat buff it was broken ..40% from the base alone is already quite overpowered (+108 agi once lvl90).