PDA

Voir la version complète : PlayOnMac issue

Suka
01/04/2018, 17h40
Hello,

I'm trying since yesterday to play Dragonica on my mac. I'm using PlayOnMac, but the problem is that when the launcher appear, i click on the "Play" button, the launcher diseappears, and nothing else happen.
So I have look on the web for solutions, but apart the same questions, I didn't find anything.

Here is the issue I have on my PlayOnMac's log :

[04/01/18 18:35:05] - Running wine- Patcher.exe (Working directory : /Users/Greg/Library/PlayOnMac/wineprefix/Dragonica/drive_c/Program Files/Dragonica.fr Arcadia)
Dynamic session lookup supported but failed: launchd did not provide a socket path, verify that org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist is loaded!

err:winediag:SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.

err:module:attach_process_dlls "BugTrap_MDo.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\Dragonica.fr Arcadia\\Release\\dragonsaga.exe" failed, status e06d7363

I downloaded Dragonica by this link : "Miroir 1 (archive RAR)".

Hope somebody have a solution.

Thanks in advance.

PS : I want to use PlayOnMac and not Bootcamp

Eddie
02/04/2018, 10h21
hi way did you spik autre lang it a francais game issou

(xd)

Chibibowa
02/04/2018, 15h37
Playing Dragonica on OS X using emulators is quite broken. The game itself is bad coded and to be honest, we don't provide active support for OS X operating systems. You have an issue with the bugtrapper dll and i believe it's due to the new anti cheat system the staff introduced to counter procesxp and the trainer that was abused by many players in order to have a more powerful and efficient farm.

Sadly, I'm forced to tell you to get Bootcamp ready on your machine if you wish to play the game, or find a computer that will solely be used for Dragonica. I believe you can find one for 300 € or even less. You don't need a really powerful machine.

You're not the only one that is facing compatibility issues on OS X with emulators, and yet; we didn't find anything groundbreaking for helping you on that matter.

Sorry, but bootcamp is your only lifesaver.

Regards
Chibibowa